COVID-19 Information for Work Kare Companies
- Work Kare is open for business.
- Everyone entering the building will be screened.
- On-site testing has been suspended until further notice.
- Respirator fit testing continues; however, companies need to send in their own respirators for testing.
- The American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (ACOEM) has recommended suspending spirometry (PFT) testing. Work Kare is following this recommendation.
- Work Kare does not test for COVID-19. Employees should call their PCP if they are sick.
For information on the CDC’s recommendation for employers, click here.
We Understand Business
Willis-Knighton Health System understands area businesses’ growing concerns about Workers’ Compensation issues. With these concerns in mind, we have developed a package of health care services designed specifically for businesses. Good health is good business, and we are here to help you achieve that success!
A Tailored Plan
Work Kare works with employers, both large and small, to improve the health and well being of their employees. We offer comprehensive, cost effective occupational health services tailored to the individual needs of each employer. Our goal is to reduce costs by decreasing lost work time, controlling absenteeism, and promoting healthy lifestyles among your employees.
Since 1989, Work Kare has been providing outstanding service to more than 5,000 companies, making us the largest provider of occupational health services in this area. Convenience is a major feature of our program and if an injury occurs after hours, your employees may be seen at any of our three Quick Care locations or at one of our four emergency departments.